It’s been a while since we reported that Fox News host Sean Hannity was divorcing his wife Jill Rhodes, who he had been married to for over twenty years. Now, steamy rumors have been swirIing that he is dating “Fox & Friends” host Ainsley Earhardt, and while they won’t confirm it, they aren’t denying it either.

Page Six reported that the rumors have spread like wildfire ever since Hannity, 58, and Earhardt, 43, were seen together during Iockdown near his home on Long Island, New York. Both sources are single, which has only added fuel to the fire in terms of the rumors.
The rumors started because Sean lives on Long Island, and Ainsley rented a house in the Hamptons during the pan demic, one source said. “Sean has a studio at his home, and Ainsley has been using his studio as her remote broadcast location for ‘Fox & Friends.’
They are 100 percent dating, a second source said, with a third adding, They have been quarantining together in Oyster Bay. They have been seen together in the area. Both Hannity and Earhardt reIeased statements through the same Fox News spokesperson in which they refused to confirm the rumors.
I do not discuss my personal life in public,” Hannity said, with Earhardt saying in her statement, “Right now I am focused on raising my daughter. As anyone at Fox News will tell you, Sean is a wonderfuI person and whomever he chooses to date will be extremely fortunate.
I am not dating anyone, she added in a follow-up statement. Earhardt divorced her husband, Clemson University quarterback Will Proctor, back in 2018. Together, they are parents to a 4 year-old daughter named Hayden. Hannity had been married to Rhodes since 1993, and they are the parents of a son, Patrick, and a daughter, Merri Kelly. Though their divorced was only just confirmed, friends say they had actually been divorced for over a year.
Sean and Jill are committed to working together for the best interests of their chiIdren. Amicable agreements were entered into over four years ago between Sean and Jill, Hannity and Rhodes said in a joint statement.
They maintain a close relationship as parents to their children. Neither will have any further comments and ask for the sake of their children that their privacy be respected.
BREAKING NEWS! Horrific accident.

In Manitoba, Canada, on Thursday, a horrifying disaster claimed the lives of at least fifteen people. A bus full of senior passengers and a truck collided at a crossroads close to Carberry, 170 kilometers west of Winnipeg.
The busload of guests was headed to a Carberry casino. The Royal Canadian Mounted Police’s commander in Manitoba, Deputy Police Officer Rob Hill, verified that “at least 15 individuals were pronounced dead as a result of the collision.”
The hospital is also providing medical care to ten additional people. Although both drivers are alive, the cause of the collision has not been identified by the authorities. Photographs taken at the scene revealed damaged walking frames and wheelchair seats close to the tarpaulins that were covering the remains.
In expressing his sympathies, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said that his thoughts are with the injured and the families of those who have lost loved ones. Premier of Manitoba Heather Stefanson also offered her condolences.

One of the bloodiest incidents in Canadian history recently occurred. 2018 had a similar tragedy in Saskatchewan that claimed 16 lives. These tragedies highlight how crucial it is to drive carefully and responsibly in order to avoid accidents in the future.
Leave a Reply