Tucker Carlson unveils significant media venture post-Fox departure.

Tucker Carlson, the former Fox News anchor, hasn’t slowed down since his departure from the network in April. He’s been hard at work behind the scenes, preparing for the next chapter of his career.

While continuing to share quaIity content and interviews on various pIatforms, Carlson has been quietly developing a new media venture, which recently launched via Tucker Carlson.com.

In a video shared on X (formerly Twitter), Carlson revealed, “We’ve been out of work for 7 or 8 months now; it’s hard to know. Time flies when you’re unemployed, but actually, we have been working in secret and producing an awful lot of material for months now—interviews, etc. And all of it has found its way to TuckerCarlson.com.” He emphasized that the subscription service is part of his ambitious plans for the future.

“We’re launching a brand new thing very soon, and we’d love for you to see it. So go to TuckerCarlson.com to see it first,” he urged his audience.

Despite Ieading in ratings, Carlson’s abrupt departure from his show shocked many fans. In a recent podcast conversation with comedian Roseanne Barr, he hinted at potential reasons for his dismissal from Fox News.

“I didn’t expect to get my show canceled Monday morning,” Carlson said. “But I wasn’t surprised at all. Television is like that. People get fired. There are all kinds of lines that no one will explain explicitly.”

He suggested that disagreements over topics like the war in Ukraine and the events of January 6th at the U.S. Capitol may have contributed to his departure.

“I could feel that they strongly disagreed in the war in Ukraine stuff,” Carlson noted. “But they didn’t like that at all. The January 6th stuff.”

Carlson had previously suggested on his show that federal agents might have been involved in the events of January 6th, leading to outrage from some quarters.

Looking ahead to the 2024 presidential campaign, Carlson made a bold prediction, stating his disbeIief that President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump will face each other again.

Referring to Biden as “senile,” Carlson explained his perspective, saying, “It’s just true.” He pointed out Trump’s legal challenges and Biden’s declining poll numbers as factors shaping his prediction.

Simon Cowell Fans Concerned By His Appearance As They ‘Don’t Recognize Him’

Simon Cowell alarmed followers with an appearance on social media that some couldn’t even identify him.
Well is a well-known English TV personality, entrepreneur, and record executive who is most recognized for her roles as judges on talent competitions on television, including America’s Got Talent, Pop Idol, and The X Factor.
In addition, his constantly shifting appearance has some followers wondering if he’s had plastic surgery.
The rumor gained more traction after a video featuring the media mogul went viral.
When it comes to his history of cosmetic surgery, Cowell has always been very open about it.
In a 2018 interview with The Sun, he acknowledged having had a procedure known as a “21st century facelift.”
The AGT judge disclosed that he had a Silhouette Soft Lift at the office of Dr. Jean-Louis Sebagh, a cosmetic surgeon.

A thread lift procedure called a Silhouette Soft Lift tightens and corrects the neck, brows, jawline, and midface.
“There’s lots of things you can do now,” Cowell stated in a conversation with The Sun. You’re not limited to using Botox and fillers on your face.
He continued, alluding to an incident where fans saw his bruises and reportedly swollen eyes. “I probably did have a little too much a couple of years ago,” he said.
The media mogul stated he made the decision to discontinue injectables because he had “gone a bit too far” in an interview with the journal from 2022.

“I saw a picture of myself from ‘before’ the other day, and I didn’t recognize it as me at all,” he recalled.His son Eric was going crazy. It had to end. My face is completely free of filler now. None at all.
However, Cowell just stirred up suspicions about cosmetic surgery once more.
Everything began when a since-deleted video was posted to Britain’s Got Talent’s X, formerly Twitter, account.
In the widely circulated video, Cowell exhorts viewers to apply for the well-liked ITV program, saying, “I always say on this show, two or three minutes can change your life.” It has, too. And perhaps it will be you this time.I look forward to meeting you, so please audition soon for the upcoming season.
Fans, however, were commenting about Cowell’s supposedly altered look in the video for a very other reason.
One viewer commented, “That doesn’t look like him at all,” in response to the video.
One more person asked, “What’s he done to his face?”

A third admirer posed the same question: “Is that Simon Cowell? What has become of his face?
Very hard to believe that’s even him,” said another person.
Others responded in the comments, speculating that Cowell’s altered appearance might have been caused by a motorbike accident in August 2020, which necessitated the insertion of a metal rod in his back for stability, according to The Independent.

Related Posts

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*