Kate Middleton and her children “upset” with Prince William’s recent decision

Kate Middleton is continuing her cancer treatment outside the public spotlight. It’s been about two months since she shared the news, which shocked royal fans around the world. There’s no news when she could be back on royal duty. However, new reports suggest that King Charles has made his mind up about her possible comeback this summer.

The Princess of Wales has received get-well messages from fans around the world, and when it comes to her family, they have made sure to give her all the support possible. Her parents, siblings, and the entire royal family are there for her one hundred percent. And in everyday life, her husband, Prince William, is her rock.

While Prince William has taken on many responsibilities in his father and wife’s absence, being a husband and a good father is his priority. The future king has been praised for handling the very challenging situation. But on a royal outing just days ago, William revealed that he upset his wife and children, Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis with a recent decision.

The royal family’s first half of 2024 has been more than just challenging. When Kate Middleton was hospitalized for 13 days after her abdominal surgery, Buckingham Palace announced that King Charles had been diagnosed with cancer.

Kate Middleton – cancer diagnosis
The king canceled all his royal engagements, and Prince William and Queen Camilla began taking on more responsibility regarding royal engagements.

Kate’s absence from public life, not least because of the manipulated Mother’s Day picture, resulted in many conspiracy theories surrounding her. But on March 22, she told the world why she was absent.

“In January, I underwent major abdominal surgery in London, and at the time, it was thought that my condition was non-cancerous. The surgery was successful; however, tests after the operation found cancer had been present. My medical team therefore, advised that I should undergo a course of preventive chemotherapy, and I am now in the early stages of that treatment,” Kate Middleton said in her statement, recorded in the Windsor Gardens.

“This of course, came as a huge shock and William and I have been doing everything we can to process and manage this privately for the sake of our young family. As you can imagine this has taken time. It has taken me time to recover from major surgery in order to start my treatment. But most importantly, it has taken us time to explain everything to George, Charlotte and Louis in a way that is appropriate for them and to reassure them that I’m going to be okay.”

King Charles and Kate Middleton were both praised for revealing their respective cancer diagnoses. Following Kate’s announcement, visits to the NHS website’s cancer information page increased by nearly five times, and Macmillan Cancer Support experienced a similar surge around Charles’ announcement.\

Meanwhile, the conspiracy theories about Kate reportedly made Prince William very frustrated.

Kate Middleton stayed quiet because of Prince William, royal expert says
In an interview with GB News, author Alexander Larman argued that the conspiracies surrounding Kate Middleton showed that the world is “obsessed by the health of the royal family,” and “look to them so set an example.”

Moreover, Larman claimed that Kate stayed quiet because of Prince William.

“The trolls have carried on to this day. But one thing that’s very interesting is if you look at the difference between the responses,” the author said. “Buckingham Palace came forward very quickly and gave a fairly candid idea of what’s happening with Charles with his illness, and Kensington Palace didn’t.”

“I think that’s because Prince William is much more into the vein of never complain, never explain, which was his great grandfather’s motto, and has always served the Royal Family well,” Alexander Larman continued.

“But it doesn’t hold up in 2024 because you’ve got to allow the idea the information is going to get out into the public, whether you like it or not.”

Prince William has juggled his responsibilities to the Crown and being a father and husband for months. He’s been praised for handling the situation, but experts have argued that he’s also been through a tough time.

On April 18, about a month after Kate’s cancer diagnosis was announced, he returned to royal duty as he visited a food distribution charity.

According to royal expert Richard Fitzwilliams, the “well-timed” outing sent a hidden message that things are returning to normality.

“Royals realize that every single thing they do sends a message in one way or another. It wasn’t just a question of appearing with George at an occasion that was enjoyable,” he told The Sun.

“It was a question of sending a signal that it was business as usual – as far as that was reasonable to be expected. If Catherine had been there, it would have been fantastic, but no one is expecting that. People wouldn’t expect that after her video message, which I think is the bravest ever on a health issue by a public figure in Britain.”

King Charles could ‘replace’ Kate Middleton with another royal family member this summer
Moreover, Richard Fitzwilliams said that William’s appearance at the food distribution charity also sends a message that not only him but also Kate are on their way to resuming royal duties.

“We know William is going back to royal duties shortly. The royal family obviously needs him. This was an important appearance, simply in the sense that it was what one would call normal. Obviously, with the royal family very little is actually normal at the moment. He is clearly looking after the children as far as feasible. I mean, it’s it’s a burden William has. It sent this message that things some things are going on, more or less as normal,” Fitzwilliams told The Sun.

While Kate Middleton hasn’t been on royal duty for months, it’s been reported that she still has done some work from both her hospital bed and later from home. But those who expect the princess back on royal duty soon might be disappointed.

At least, that’s according to a Daily Mail source, who claims King Charles is looking to other royal family members, Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie, to take her place in the many critical royal events coming up this summer.

“They’ve got a busy diary coming up, and they need to widen the family at social events. You’ve got a whole week of Ascot. You have four garden parties. You’ve got Trooping the Colour, and you’ve got a state visit before you even start on other things,” the source said.

The source added that King Charles is looking to “bring in some fresh blood,” as he believes they’ve “grown into very sensible, lovely women” who could be a great asset for the royal family.

“I think they are going through hell”
“They have been crying out for that royal glamour that has been missing during a time when his slimmed-down monarchy is in desperate need of bulking up.”

“Beatrice, in particular, has been desperate for her chance to shine. She was once shy, and her style was a little frumpy. But these days she’s ambitious, confident and fashionable. She looks great in photos,” the source concluded.

Kate Middleton and her husband have always prioritized their children’s needs over their own. As the next generation of royals, they have repeatedly shown how they want to modernize the monarchy in raising their children. The couple wants to make their children’s lives as normal as possible, considering they are some of the most famous children in the world.

Even though William has shared that Kate and their children are “doing well” despite the challenging situation, everyone isn’t convinced. Designer Amaia Arrieta, who’s worked closely with the Wales family in the past, told the Telegraph that things aren’t what they might seem.

“I’m heartbroken at the moment. I think they are going through hell,” Arrieta told the Telegraph. “I hope they will be back. It’s really personal.”

As mentioned, Amaia Arrieta has worked closely with the Wales family, mainly sourcing clothing for royal photos.

“Dressing the royals gives me so much pride, I really do care about how they look,” she added, “It’s often a very tight deadline. We would do anything for them… the children always look amazing in the end.”

Prince William says Kate and their children were “upset” over travel decision
Prince William has been back on royal duty for about a month. Kate Middleton generally would have joined him for many outings, but that won’t happen for a while, considering her recovery phase.

However, even though the Wales family knows how things are, it appears that Kate and her children still don’t appreciate everything William does. One of those things happened days ago, as Prince William visited the Isles of Scilly.

The archipelago is located off the southwestern tip of Cornwall, over which William became the Duke when Charles became king in September 2022. During his two-day tour, he made one stop at St. Mary’s Community Hospital, where he chatted with an administrator, Tracy Smith.

“I asked William about his wife Kate and he said: ‘She’s doing well, thanks.’ And I suggested they might like to come for a visit and bring the children,” Smith recalled the meeting as reported by several news outlets.

However, it appeared that Kate and the children didn’t appreciate his decision to travel to the Isles of Scilly alone.

As per Express, William said the trip had “upset” his wife and their three children, Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis.

He said they were “upset I’m here without them” as he praised the glorious weather.

“My family are very upset I’m here without them. The children will kill me if I don’t go home later,” William said.

William’s claim about his family was undoubtedly humorous, but it most likely tells a bigger story. According to former BBC royal correspondent Jennie Bond, the fact that he was away for two nights shows the public that things are going the right way.

“I’ve no doubt that Catherine’s parents will be staying with her, but even so it must be a step in the right direction. Hopefully Catherine is feeling stronger every day and, with the sun now shining, she’ll be able to enjoy the great outdoors which, for her, has always been restorative,” she told OK!.

Let’s wish Kate Middleton all the best in her recovery by sharing this article on Facebook with friends and family.

Iman Gives Rare Comment on Her & David Bowie’s Only Daughter, 23, Who Is ‘Dad’s Twin’ with ‘Incredible’ Same Eyes

Iman, the widow of legendary musician David Bowie, is known for her privacy, especially when it comes to their only daughter, Lexi Jones. But in a rare and candid moment, the supermodel recently opened up about 23-year-old Lexi, whom fans say is the spitting image of her famous father, sharing his iconic eyes.

Former supermodel, Iman, seldom talks about her 23-year-old daughter with late music icon, David Bowie in interviews. However, in a recent interview, she made a rare comment that gave fans a glimpse into who Lexi is and what she loves to do.

During a sit-down with Instyle, she shared how the COVID-19 pandemic sparked a newfound passion that she now shares with her daughter.

She revealed, “I was at my upstate house and I was by myself. So I started painting. My husband was a painter. My daughter is a painter. I have never painted. And I started painting.”

Lexi Jones, from a post dated August 15, 2023 | Source: Instagram/the_real_iman

Though Iman values her privacy, she occasionally shares glimpses of Lexi Jones on social media. In addition to sharing sneak peeks into Lexi’s passions, she also celebrates her publicly, especially on her birthdays.

In August 2023, she posted a heartfelt video compilation celebrating Lexi’s 23rd birthday, accompanied by the caption, “Happy Birthday, Little Wonder. God blessed us with the greatest gift: You!”

Lexi Jones, from a post dated August 15, 2023 | Source: Instagram/the_real_iman

Fans celebrated Lexi, and also quickly noted Lexi’s beauty and striking resemblance to Bowie. One commenter said, “Happy belated birthday, Dad’s twin.” Another gushed, “She’s so gorgeous it’s unbelievable!!”

Previously, the supermodel and entrepreneur posted a photo showcasing Lexi’s large, expressive eyes dark hair, and well-defined eyebrows. Her caption read, “Happy Birthday, my heart, my pride, my love, my angel, my Lexi! I’m proud to call myself your mommy.”

Fans were again amazed by her resemblance to the late legendary singer. One remarked, “Her Dad’s twin,” and another added, “Incredible her expressions, her laugh, the way she lowers her eyes …incredible ..like her dad.”

Lexi Jones, from a post dated August 15, 2023 | Source: Instagram/the_real_iman

Lexi Jones, from a post dated August 15, 2023 | Source: Instagram/the_real_iman

Like her mom, Lexi is selective about what she shares online, but when she does post photos, they often highlight her distinctive features. A recent photo showcased her vivid green eyes, which were especially striking against her dark, full eyebrows.

Her long lashes enhanced the impact of her gaze. Her dark hair, styled with bangs, framed her face, while the rest was pulled back, drawing even more attention to her facial structure. One fan noted, “Daddy’s eyes [sic].”

Lexi Jones, from a post dated August 15, 2023 | Source: Instagram/the_real_iman

While fans marveled at Lexi’s resemblance to her father, Iman shared touching memories of her late husband in the interview, emphasizing his never-ending presence in her life.

She recounted a story from their early days together, “My husband, the first week we met, we were walking down the street and my shoelaces came undone, and he got to his knees and tied [them up]. That is my perfect person.”

David Bowie and his wife Iman on July 10, 2002 | Source: Getty Images

She stressed that Bowie was still her husband, saying, “When people say, ‘your late husband,’ I always correct them. He is my husband, not my late husband. He was the perfect person for me and I’m happy that I was able to experience that in my lifetime.”

When David Bowie was alive, the family led a relatively normal life despite their celebrity status. Iman cooked dinner every night, and they both ensured Lexi had a grounded upbringing. Bowie cherished the time spent playing music with Lexi, who inherited her parents’ artistic talents.

Bowie once said of his wife, Iman, “She’s uncanny at keeping the business at her office and the woman at home. But she’s a mom 24/7.”

Bowie passed away over eight years ago, but Iman continues to commemorate his life. She marked the 8th year since her husband’s passing with a touching post on Instagram on January 10, 2024. The tribute reflected the eternal bond shared between the renowned couple while showing fans a glimpse into Iman’s artistic side.

Her post featured a black-and-white canvas drawing of what appeared to be a person with wings. Although she did not further explain her share, Iman wrote a few sweet words alongside her post.

“Eternal Love,” she captioned the post with the hashtag “#BowieForever.” Several of Iman’s fans and followers expressed their admiration for her artwork and kind words about her love story with Bowie.

Iman’s Instagram share follows another post that commemorated Bowie’s life. On his birthday on January 8, 2024, she shared the same hashtag along with a captivating photograph, celebrating the enduring spirit of her late husband.

David Bowie with his wife Iman in September 1991 in Versailles, France | Source: Getty Images

Bowie passed away on January 10, 2016, after an 18-month-long battle with cancer. His official Facebook page announced the tragic news but gave fans comfort knowing that the artist died surrounded by his family.

Iman has spoken about her husband since his passing, revealing that she would never tie the knot again. Although Bowie is no longer physically with her, he was, is, and will always be her husband.

“I definitely feel his presence, especially when I look out over the glorious sunsets at our home because David loves sunsets,” she said. “So, in that way, he is ever-present. Through my memory, my love lives.”

The couple, who met through a blind date, fell in love immediately. “David said it was love at first sight,” Iman said. Their enduring love story has since been admired by many.

Model Iman and musician David Bowie attend the 2010 CFDA Fashion Awards at Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center on June 7, 2010 in New York City | Source: Getty Images

Although they chose to keep their relationship private, the goodness they brought to each other manifested internally. “If David was not in my life, I don’t know if I would have had the courage to start Iman Cosmetics,” Iman disclosed.

Iman and David Bowie’s home became a reminder of their love and saved her from the pain and heartbreak of losing him. Although many years have passed, she still pays tribute to him in more ways than one.

Related Posts

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*