Prince William is ‘beside himself’ as Kate Middleton allegedly considers terrible decision with tremendous ramifications

A new bombshell report claims Kate Middleton, the Princess of Wales, is considering stepping down from her royal duties entirely.

As per a Palace insider who spoke to the National Enquirer, Kate still hasn’t made the decision but she keeps pushing back the date when she’ll return to public life because the pressure she faces from her royal life has taken a toll on her.

“Kate’s desperate struggle with the constant pressures of life in the royal fishbowl has clearly taken a terrible toll on her physical and mental health,” the senior palace source was reported to have said.

“She spent weeks staying out of the public eye after her operations — and it’s only strengthened her resolve to quit,” the source added.

This has allegedly rocked her marriage to Prince William and the monarchy.

According to the same source, William is “beside himself” about Kate’s potential departure.

“William is beside himself over her decision,” the source stated, as reported by Radar Online. “He can’t believe his wife would ever consider such a move.

“He made sure she understood what she was getting into when she married him, and she did an excellent job. He is afraid that she has grown emotionally unstable, but she argues that she is now seeing clearly!”

Another source said, “Kate’s disillusioned and frustrated by the ongoing drama surrounding her renegade brother-in-law, Prince Harry, and his wife, Meghan,” Radar Online shared. “But ironically, they’ve shown her there’s an alternative to being trapped in The Firm.”

The source added: “She knew when she married William her life would change forever, but never in her wildest dreams thought it would be this intense!

“Kate had a hard time when she first joined the family but after a few years assumed she’d gotten through the worst of it.”

The Palace being unusually quiet regarding Kate’s health condition sparked rumors over the severity of her condition.

What we know so far is that she won’t be returning back to her royal duties until Easter and that her schedule is completely cleared up.

Karwai Tang/WireImage

Given the fact that her recuperation is taking months, and that her whereabouts are kept a secret, it doesn’t come as a surprise that many question how serious her procedure was.

Recently, TMZ shared the first photo of Kate after her surgery in January. She could be seen wearing classes while inside a car with her mother. Some speculated that the photo was staged, but other believed that if that was the case she would have posed outside of the car.

On Mother’s Day, Kate and William shared a photo of her with her children on their account, but the photo was soon pulled by numerous news agencies amid suspicions that the it had been “manipulated.”

The Princess took to to explained that she had self-edited the image before posting it online.

Please SHARE this article with your family and friends on Facebook.

NBA player R.J. Hampton has confessed in a new video that he hurt the mother of his child, leaving bruises. This admission has come as a big shock to many.

NBA G League player R.J. Hampton admitted on video that he left “bruises” on his ex, Tiffany Jeffcoat, who is the mother of his child.

On Monday, Jeffcoat, who has over 1.5 million followers on TikTok, posted a video of herself confronting Hampton. She said he was trying to take their 1-year-old son, Halo, from her while they were traveling.

In the video, Hampton can be heard yelling at Jeffcoat, saying, “Shut the f–k up talking to me, b–ch! Please!” as their son climbed near his feet. Hampton also said, “I don’t care if you got me on recording. I could care less.”

On Monday, the influencer shared a video of herself confronting the NBA first-round draft pick, claiming he was trying to “take” away their 1-year-old son, Halo.
tiff.jeffcoat/TikTok

Hampton, 23, said he was “afraid” Jeffcoat would accuse him of abusing her when he took their son.

Jeffcoat responded by reminding him that he had hurt her before. Hampton, who is 6-foot-4, got angry and told her, “Get the f–k outta here with that stupid stuff.”

She then reminded him that she has pictures of the bruises he allegedly left on her arms. Hampton seemed unbothered, saying no one would “care.”

Jeffcoat told him, “But they came from your hands.” Hampton responded, “Of course they did. Did I punch you? Did I slap you? So shut the f–k up!”

“Shut the f–k up talking to me, bitch! Please!” Hampton told his ex, as their son climbed stairs near his dad’s feet.
tiff.jeffcoat/TikTok
Jeffcoat told Hampton that she has pictures of the bruises he allegedly left on her arms but the Delaware Blue Coats player said no one was “going to care” about the marks.
tiff.jeffcoat/TikTok

Jeffcoat replied, “Just because you didn’t punch me doesn’t mean it’s okay. Wow.”

Hampton also insulted her mom, saying he didn’t care if his son’s grandmother was “dead or alive.”

In another TikTok video, Jeffcoat said she was “stranded” in Oklahoma with “no hotel, no car” and claimed Hampton took their son from her.

She said, “R.J. literally grabbed Halo off the ground, walked out, got in the car, and left. He didn’t tell me where they were going… didn’t take any of his stuff. He’s not allowed to do that.”

In another TikTok post, Jeffcoat claimed she was “stranded” in Oklahoma “with no hotel, no car” and alleged that Hampton took their son from her.
tiff.jeffcoat/TikTok
“R.J. literally snatched Halo off the ground, walked out, hopped in the car and left,” she claimed.
tiff.jeffcoat/TikTok

Jeffcoat said she called the police, but they couldn’t help because it was “a civil matter.”

Page Six tried to contact Hampton’s representative for a comment but didn’t get a response right away.

Not much is known about Hampton’s relationship with Jeffcoat.

After Jeffcoat’s video went viral, Hampton turned off the comments on his Instagram.

The influencer said she contacted the police but they could not help because it was “a civil matter.”
tiff.jeffcoat/TikTok
In August, Hampton celebrated his son’s first birthday with a sweet post on Instagram
rj14/Instagram

Hampton was picked by the Milwaukee Bucks as the 24th pick in the 2020 NBA draft.

In September, he was traded to the Delaware Blue Coats, a team in the NBA’s G League.

In August, Hampton celebrated his son’s first birthday with a sweet post on Instagram.

He wrote, “Mr. Freaking Halo Man!! Bubs I can’t believe you are 1 year old  Daddy wants you to stay little forever and ever!!” and shared a bunch of pictures of him with his son.

The point guard said he had Halo’s back “through everything” and would “continue to set a great example for you and work hard everyday (sic) to provide you everything you deserve and that’s the world!!”
rj14/Instagram
Hampton was drafted by the Milwaukee Bucks as the 24th overall pick in the 2020 NBA draft.
NBAE via Getty Images
In September, he was traded to the Delaware Blue Coats.
NBAE via Getty Images

Hampton wrote, “Honestly, buddy, you are the greatest blessing God ever gave me. You’ve taught me so much about who I am and who I want to be for you! ”

He said he would always be there for Halo and would “continue to set a great example for you and work hard every day to give you everything you deserve, and that’s the world!!”

He finished with, “You are my heartbeat, I can’t imagine life without you, and life before you doesn’t matter anymore. Me and you, little man!! The legacy continues, and I can’t wait for you to have the best day. Happy 1st birthday, Halo. I love you forever 

Related Posts

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*